TELUS My Account
TELUS My Account is an easy-to-use mobile app that lets you manage your account on the go.
What you need to know
We’ve made it easier for TELUS customers to manage their account with the My Account app for smartphones.
- View your airtime, text and data usage
- Set up pre-authorized payments on the go
- Add or change services
- View your rate plan details
- Manage your Favourite Numbers
- Top-up your Prepaid account
TELUS My Account is free to use. There are no data charges when using the app within or outside of Canada on a 4G (HSPA, HSDPA, or LTE) device. It can also be used when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Learn how to use your TELUS my account.
You will need to login to the app using your TELUS account username and password.
Please register if don’t already have a username and password.
You can access your TELUS mobile account if:
- You have a TELUS Prepaid or Postpaid account.
- You know your online TELUS account username and password.
- You don't have a TELUS Business or Corporate account.
- You are within a data coverage area. Check our coverage maps at Coverage and travelling for details or connect to a Wi-Fi network.
The TELUS My account app will be available on the following smartphones:
iPhone: Available now in the Apple App store
Android 2.2 and up: Available now in Google Play
BlackBerry 4.5 and up: Available now in BlackBerry App World
Windows Phone: Coming next year
Mobile Phones: Visit https://mobile.telus.com on your phone
To receive a link by text message to download the app, please visit TELUS My Account in the TELUS App House.